Assisting Families And Individuals With Every Area Of Family Law
Family situations are increasingly complicated as families blend, grow or change. Sometimes these complicated situations come with the need for legal representation. Thurman & Flanagin’s attorneys know how important and delicate these cases are and every client is treated with the respect and care they deserve. During these cases, emotions can run high and our legal team is experienced in being the steady hand that guides you through.
This practice area is concerned with legal issues involving family relationships, such as divorce, child custody/visitation, child support, alimony, adoptions and guardianships.
Family Court and Family Law
The concepts of family court and family law are different in each state. The experienced attorneys at Thurman & Flanagin guide clients through the details of family law as they pertain in Arkansas. The attorneys also work with law firms in other states when there is a family situation that crosses state lines.
The experienced lawyers at Thurman & Flanagin can help clients dealing with any family-related legal situation including:
- Adoption : We represent partie(s) seeking to adopt a minor child or children to establish the legal relationship.
- Divorce: We represent either party in a divorce proceeding.
- Child Custody: We represent either parent in custody battles to protect the best interests of the child or children.
- Guardianships: We represent parties that need to get a guardianship of a loved one or other incapacitated person to help protect that person’s financial interests and meet their medical needs.
- Paternity: We represent clients who either want to prove paternity or who believe they have been falsely accused of paternity
- Child Support: We represent clients who either need to collect child support from the other parent or the parent who owes child support
- Alimony: We represent spouse seeking alimony support in a divorce action.
Do you need legal help in Northwest Arkansas, North Central Arkansas, or Southwest Missouri? The attorneys at Thurman and Flanagin are ready to help you today. Call 866-253-2226 now for a free consultation.